Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Review on Sinful Professionals Nail Polish!!



Hey ladies! Busy day today but wanted to write a quick review on ANOTHER product I got in my SunVoxBox complimentary from Influenster. I love getting to review all of these products! I was excited when I saw this nail polish because I absolutely love doing my nails. I love have a wide variety of fun colors to choose from! The color I received is called Nouveau Purple. This picture just doesn't do the color (or my manicure) justice! lol.

For only $2 a bottle, this nail polish is pretty amazing. It's long-lasting, didn't chip & there are sooo many colors to choose from. You can buy this brand at Walgreens and Walmart. When I first bought this nail polish I found it at Walmart in a hot pink color called 24/7. This is now my new go-to polish. I'm anxious to try their new SinfulShine with Gel Tech that they say is is 5x shinier than a patent leather shoe! So when I try that one out, I'll write a review on it. :)

So if you're looking for affordable, long-lasting, amazing color, give Sinful a try!

Have you tried Sinful nail polish? What's your favorite color?


Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment