Monday, July 15, 2013

Review on Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles


Hello beautiful ladies! This was another item in my SunVoxBox complimentary of Influenster to test them for product review. This weekend I was out of town and was going to be wearing high heels all day, so it was the perfect time to test these baby's out! I was pretty excited that they came out with insoles for high heels! We walk around all day in these cute shoes that kill our feet. The things we do to look good! Haha!

Influenster gave me the insoles for sizes 6-10. I'm a size 9 - 9 1/2. The night before, I put in the insoles. They were pretty easy to put in. The directions were simple and easy to follow. Just line them up with the heel of the shoe and insole. I tried them on just to make sure they fit good. They were very comfortable, but it didn't seem like they were big enough. I felt like they would fit a size 7 better. The arch of the insole didn't go under the arch of my foot. That's the only downfall I saw with them. So what I ended up doing was moving the insole further down in my shoe so that it fit right under my arch. The end of the insole where your toes are supposed to go didn't quite reach to my toes.

Needless to say, I wore them the next day anyway. They still made my shoe much more comfortable. And if they were in a bigger size, I think they would be absolutely amazing! So if you have a big foot like mine, I would suggest going up in size. Other than that, I would definitely recommend them!

These insoles were complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment