Monday, July 1, 2013

Review on Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream


Hi loves! I just recently got the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox. I was really excited to see this in my box! Every time I go down the cosmetic aisles, I see various BB Creams. I've heard a lot about them but was always nervous to try them. Most of them are a little pricey and I wasn't sure how well they would cover. Anyone who knows me knows that I always wear foundation. Just about every day, and never leave the house without it. lol. I wouldn't say I have the most perfect skin, but I like it to look flawless as any girl does. Well let me tell you, when I tried this out today, I fell in love! I told my husband that I think I might actually ditch the foundation except for a night out! I put a before and after picture up. #nofilter Just the BB Cream, a light dusting of bronzer, eyeshadow & lipstick. NO foundation or concealer!! You can click on the image to enlarge it. :)

Olay says there are 6 benefits of this BB Cream all in one step. They are:

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

I felt like this BB Cream really lived up to it's word! It made my skin feel super soft, it evened out my skin tone instantly and my dry skin didn't feel dry at all! Plus it's not heavy like foundation and you get your SPF which is super important. It also smells really good. I must say I was really impressed with it. I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't have to use a separate moisturizer anymore. If you have a couple of bad blemishes you can use a dot of concealer, otherwise you are good to go! I would definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it! It's definitely worth the money. I am super picky about anything that goes on my face, but I give this 2 thumbs up! :) I'm curious to try some other products they have! If you have any questions for me about it, just ask!

You can find this BB Cream at Walmart for about $11, Target for $12 or go to www.amazon.com to purchase it. If you want to look up some more info about it or check out some of their other Fresh Effects products go to www.olayfresheffects.com

Have you tried this BB Cream? What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment