Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dry skin? Try POND'S Dry Skin Cream!


Hey ladies! I must say, this stuff is truly amazing. I have very dry skin and it tends to get worse in the winter time. I've gone through quite a few face creams trying to find the right one, and one that won't clog my pores! I happened to stumble upon this one. I've always seen POND'S in the store but never really looked at the whole line. I was reading about POND's cold cream that Marilyn Monroe used to use. And as you know, she had flawless skin!! I don't know if it was because she took such good care of her skin or she just had it in her genes. So anyway, I went to the store to check out that cold cream and sitting right next to it was their Dry Skin Cream. I decided I was going to give it a try. Just over $4 this 6.5oz. container is hypoallergenic (which is always good), suitable for sensitive skin, and won't clog pores!!! I couldn't wait to try this when I got home. Later on that night, I washed my face and put on the cream. Amazing!! My skin felt so soft and super moisturized. Plus this stuff smells good. It almost smells like baby powder. That light, fresh scent. So if you're looking for a great face cream for your dry skin, give this a try because I give it 2 thumbs up! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment