Thursday, June 27, 2013

GET THIS LOOK: Summer Glow

 


Hey girls! Now that it's officially summer, I wanted to do an easy summer look. It took me about 7 minutes to do this. I like this look because it's still very natural looking. It's great for every day! So here's how to get this look!

1. Prime your face with mark.'s Primed for Perfection Face Primer. Apply Foundation. I used L'Oreal True Match in Warm 6. Dust face lightly with mark.'s Set things Right Loose Powder. I used shade Medium. If you have any blemishes, you can cover them up with a concealer. I like mark.'s Save the Day Anti-Acne Concealer Stick.

2. For eyes, dust Urban Decay in color Scratch over over lids and color Shag in the crease. Use mark.'s No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set along waterline and on the outer corner of bottom lash line. Apply 2 coats of L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black.

3. Apply mark.'s Glowdacious Illuminating Powder in Shimmied Up in the hollows of your cheeks and around your hairline. Dust mark.'s Just Blushing Powder Blush in Afterglow on apples of cheeks. Highlight your cheekbone's with mark.'s Exotic Beauty Face Mosaics.

4. For lips, use mark.'s Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain in shade Lolli.

5. Last, spritz your face with Urban Decay all nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. And voila! You're done! :)

For gorgeous beach waves, all I did was curl the ends of my hair with a 1 inch curling iron. Wrap the ends of your hair twice. Make sure to curl your hair away from your face. Lightly run your fingers through your hair and mist with  Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil. Super easy! :)

If you want to know where to buy any of the mark. products I mentioned, click on the link or shop here - www.mymarkstore.com/daslaksen
 
I bought my Urban Decay Palette & Setting Spray at www.hautelook.com They usually have great beauty events where you can buy name brand beauty products and clothes for more than 50% off! :)
 
Comment below if you'd like to see any other looks <3
 
Love & Lipgloss xo

No comments:

Post a Comment