Monday, December 16, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushions for Her!!



Just a quick little post! I recently got the Dr. Scholl's Cozy Cushions from Influenster for testing purposes. I was so excited to get these because it was starting to get cold here in NC. And let me tell you, I am in LOVE with them! You don't have to sacrifice fashion to have warm feet! I've still been able to wear cute boots without having to wear thick socks. They seriously are the best thing ever. And they're super comfy! I wore them outside in the cold all night and my feet were nice and toasty. You can pick up a pair at Target for around $9.00. Yes I said $9.00! They are definitely worth it. And I highly recommend them if you live in a place that gets really cold or you just have cold feet. They also keep your feetdry and you can trim them to fit. Now go pick up a pair before winter is over! ;)

Love & Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment