Tuesday, October 29, 2013

nuNAAT Hair Product Review



I apologize for the huge delay on this review. As I said in my previous post it has been a crazy couple of months. But here I am, ready to get back on track! ;) I had the opportunity to review one of their haircare lines. I chose the line for curly hair. I don't have super curly hair, but it's very wavy. I was excited to try this and see if it really helped with defining curls/waves! In my package was the shampoo, conditioner & the hair mask. I used all of these for 2 full weeks.

I'll start off with the Shampoo & Conditioner. Both have a very light scent are infused with Keratin. I will be honest and say I wasn't super impressed with them. More so the conditioner. Maybe it's because my hair is a little on the dry side since I color it, but I felt like it didn't really make hair soft. They did however make my hair much more wavy than usual, which I liked. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't have dry hair. They do have a line for dry hair. So I plan on trying that out for sure!

The hair mask was great! Same light scent and much more conditioning. Of course this is just a once a week treatment. It's also infused with Keratin. I've definitely continued to use this product more than the shampoo and conditioner. So if you're looking for something to add extra oomph to your wavy/curly hair, then I would say to give this a try! All of their products are super affordable and natural as possible.

Thank you nuNAAT for giving me the opportunity to review your products! I will definitely be trying another line from your collection.

If you'd like more info on any of their haircare products, you can go to www.nunaat.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment