Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Don't Believe We've Met

Hey ladies! For my first entry I figured I would introduce myself a little. My name is Danielle and I’m an Esthetician & Makeup Artist. I'm also an Independant Sales Representative & Mentor Assistant for mark. If you've never heard of mark. before, it's a very trendy, online boutique that sells beauty & fashion products. Click here to check it out. Everything they have is amazing and affordable! Anyway, getting side tracked here! I’m a total makeup junkie at heart. I’m 24 years old & I’ve loved makeup since I was a little girl. I remember going over to my friends house and going through her mom’s makeup stash and giving her makeovers. Growing up I wanted to be so many things, but it just didn’t seem super appealing to actually do those things for the rest of my life. When I turned 19, I realized I wanted to be an Esthetician. And that’s exactly what I did. I wanted  to make women beautiful and make them feel good about themselves! I have loved every minute of it. A few months ago I had a beautiful baby boy & since I decided to be a stay at home mom, I started selling mark. I've been able to make my own schedule which is great. I also decided to start this blog full of tips, how-to’s, and reviews on beauty & fashion products. So read away! If you have any questions, please ask me! I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment